- Information collection: Seletti Boutique may gather two types of information about you from the web site:
- Personal information, provided by you at the time of voluntary registration or purchasing products
- Aggregate information generated by this web site, that track traffic to the web site but do not relate to you personally.
- Disclosure of information: Seletti Boutique may disclose:
- Any information that Seletti Boutique gathers about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services (e.g. Delivery address for products you have purchased to courier our courier company)
- Aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties (e.g. web site usage statistics)
- Your personal information to third parties, when Seletti Boutique believes in good faith that Seletti Boutique is required to do so by law
- Your personal information to third parties, provided Seletti Boutique has your prior authorisation, which Seletti Boutique will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you
- Information use: Seletti Boutique uses the personal information it collects:
- To assist in providing the services requested by you
- To verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of Seletti Boutique’s registration services
- To provide further information to you about other web sites and services or which Seletti Boutique considers may be of interest to you
- For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys
- For ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests
- For any other use that you authorise
- Cookies and tracking: Seletti Boutique uses "cookies" to:
- Track traffic patterns to and from the web site
- Ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person
- Enable you to enter the web site and use certain services and to visit registered user only areas of the web site.
- Opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas
- Opt in to agree to be contacted by Seletti Boutique in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the web site, beta testing or promotional activities.
- The information we hold, correcting and updating: Any personal information that you provide to Seletti Boutique will be collected and held by Seletti Boutique on our servers based in New Zealand. If you are an individual, under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct the personal information that Seletti Boutique holds about you. Seletti Boutique offers the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary via the My Account section of this web site. If you have any questions about how Seletti Boutique or regarding this statement, contact Seletti Boutique by sending an email to email@example.com
- Payment Channels: With Seletti Boutique you may use either Direct Payment Solutions Limited (DPS) or Paypal to enable payment for products. In making payment your information connected with your payment is passed to the selected company either directly or indirectly in obtaining payment. In light of this the following Privacy Policies also relate to you and your information in the use of these services.
For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, visit the web site of the Privacy Commissioner.